Sales and marketing are closely related activities for business success. A better understanding of each, combined with proper planning, substantially increases the chances of successful sales and marketing. From email blasts, to Facebook posts and Twitter tweets - every marketing or sales related activity must align with specific goals of the business. Marketing generates impressive results when there is a well-defined objective, and achieving your objectives can only take place when you understand the path to get you there. In this program, you will receive effective ways of doing both.
Program Topics Will Include:
- Planning: Mission, vision, goals, SWOT analysis and competition
- Customers & Research: Techniques, target markets and segments as well as list building
- Products, Services & Pricing: Creating/designing a product, prototypes and price strategy
- Messaging & Lead Generation: Unique selling and value propositions and lead generation campaigns
- Sales Planning & Tactics: Phone calls, email campaigns to proposals and closing
- Budgeting & Measurement: Marketing & sales metrics, sales and budget forecasting
What to Expect:
- In-depth, comprehensive workbook provided
- 6 three-hour sessions including interactive group work and guest speakers
- One-on-one consulting available
- Feedback on your marketing plan or strategy during the course
- Introduction to potential lenders at a Funding Options Panel
- Free registration to workshops (excluding QuickBooks I) at the Denver Metro SBDC while enrolled
- Have your marketing plan reviewed with shared comments by a team of marketing consultants approved through the Denver Metro Chamber & SBDC
- Eligibility for the Funding Request Preview program, putting you on the fast track to funding if needed
- Discounted participation in Trout Tank, a program training you to pitch at an event to lenders and investors
This course is held three times per year, in the spring, summer and fall.
||Open For Spring Session
||May 3, 2017 | 4:00-5:30 p.m. | Register |
May 17, 2017 | 4:00-5:30 p.m. | Register |
||May 23, 2017
||May 24 - June 28, 2017 | Wednesdays | 3:00 - 6:00 p.m.
||Denver Metro Chamber of Commerce
1445 Market St
Denver, CO 80202 | Fifth Floor
Register for strategic marketing here
Payment is required upon registration.
$395 - Standard Fee
$295 - Denver Metro Chamber of Commerce Member Fee
$95 - Individual Session Fee
Drops & Transfer Regulations:
Any drop must be done within the first week. You will receive almost a full reimbursement - $50 will remain to
cover hard costs.
Anyone wishing to transfer must do so within the first two weeks. The transfer must be to the next upcoming
class. The class is offered spring, summer and fall only.
Meet Your Instructor:
Pam Watson Korbel