TROUT TANK – CPG EDITION is about highlighting CPG food and beverage entrepreneurs and businesses in Colorado and giving them opportunities to sharpen their pitching skills, gain exposure, secure funding, and build connections with lenders, investors, decision-makers, and key stakeholders within the Colorado business and investing community.
Winner of Trout Tank – CPG Edition will walk away with a “foodtrepreneur prize pack”, which is highlighted by a $2000.00 cash prize and a formal product review from prominent national food retailers, Whole Foods and Kroger!
Apply now to push your brand forward! It’s free to apply but only 15 companies will have an opportunity to audition for the Denver Startup Week event.
ALL CPG FOOD AND BEVERAGE COMPANIES ARE WELCOME TO APPLY!
How it works:
- Fill out an application telling us about you and your product; plus submit a short 30 second video introducing yourself.
- 15 companies will be chosen to participate by our selection committee.
- Participants will go through an afternoon of training and mentoring in our pitch accelerator session.
- Prior to Denver startup week, participants will deliver a 5 minute pitch to our panel. The panel will select 4 companies to pitch at Denver start up week in front of an audience of 200 investors, industry experts, and business leaders.
- One pitch winner will be selected at Denver startup week, but all 15 participants will have a booth at the event pitch event to share their product and company with those in attendance!
Trout Tank is held 3 times per year, in the spring, summer, and fall with a special event for Denver Startup Week.
July 31, 2019 through August 20, 2019
Pitch Accelerator Session
August 27, 2019
3:00 – 7:00 pm
Final Pitch Event
September 18 | 4:00 – 6:00 pm
Networking and Demo Day to follow
All interested companies can apply. If you are selected, your payment is due by the beginning of the program.
Standard Trout Tank Fee
Denver Metro Chamber and Colorado Food Works Members
Trout Tank Retake Fee
See a glimpse at the last Trout Tank event where we focused on water challenges!