Looking to Improve Your Digital Marketing?
Digital Marketing Bootcamp is an 8-week course designed to teach you an 8-stage framework called the Customer Value Journey (CVJ). This is a process that will help you INTENTIONALLY and PREDICTABLY transform ice cold prospects into leads, sales, advocates and promoters of your business and brand. By the end of this bootcamp, you will understand and possess the tools to guide your Digital Marketing efforts.
The course is designed to give you a practical concept that you can apply to your business for years to come.
Questions? Contact Rob Rose by email at email@example.com or phone at 303.620.8045.
What To Expect
- Eight 2-hour weekly classroom sessions including interactive group work, group discussions, case study, and homework assignments.
- Create your own marketing funnel for your business and/or brand.
- Creation of your Customer Avatar to help you best target who it is you sell to.
- Creation of your business Before & After Grid to facilitate how to best communicate with your business target audience.
- Learn the ONLY 3 ways your business can grow and assess which of these 3 areas to focus your marketing efforts on.
- Review and document your 8-stage business’s Customer Value Journey.
- Document AWARENESS level tactics/campaigns to bring awareness to your products/service and target market.
- Brainstorm and complete the 16 Point Website Landing Page Checklist to help determine how your website supports the ENGAGEMENT stage of the CVJ.
- Brainstorm and complete the 15 Point Lead Magnet Checklist of the SUBSCRIPTION stage of the Customer Value Journey.
- Brainstorm and complete the “Tripwire Worksheet & Checklist” handout for the CONVERSION stage of the CJV.
- Brainstorm and complete the 22-Point Offer Optimization Checklist as part of the ASCENSION stage of the CJV.
- Gain access to Renzo Marketing’s CVJ card to keep track of the KPIs for each CVJ stage.
Standard Course Fee
Individual Session Rate
Denver Metro Chamber Members
Digital Marketing Bootcamp Overview:
Program overview and introduction
Review 73 point checklist and Customer avatar worksheet
Detailed review of the Awareness stage of the CVJ and set goals
Detailed review of the Engagement stage of the CVJ and set goals
Detailed review of the Subscription stage of the CVJ and set goals
Detailed review of the Conversion stage of the CVJ and set goals
Detailed review of the Ascension stage of the CVJ and set goals
Detailed review of the Advocacy and Promotion stages of the CVJ and complete Renzo Marketing CVJ Scorecard
Meet Your Instructor:
Joél Contreras is the co-Founder, CMO, and CTO of Cesco Linguistic Services, Inc., a 15 year old language interpreting and translation company. Using digital marketing strategies and tactics, he has been instrumental in helping grow this company from 0 to more than 7 figures in revenue. He also serves as Fractional CMO for KORE (Kingdom Oriented Real Estate) a commercial real estate company in the Denver Tech Center who owns the RE/Max Plaza building (acquired for $115 million in 2018) and several other commercial buildings in Colorado and Chicago. Joél has been in the Digital and Internet Marketing space since 2006 and was the CEO for Learning Like Crazy, Inc., an online language learning company that sold its courses online. He is a DigitalMarketer.com Certified Partner who has joined the mission to help double the size of 10,000 businesses and doing his part by sharing his knowledge in this Digital Marketer Bootcamp. He currently serves as Chairman of ExecConnect (www.Execconnect.us). The mission of ExecConnect is to engage business and community leaders with impactful and inclusive initiatives throughout the greater Denver metro area. As part of this effort, Execconnect is currently mentoring high school students at Colorado High School Charter. Joél moved to Colorado in 1995 as one of 2 IT leaders to help launch the expansion of TIAA-CREF. He lead, managed, and played a significant role in most of the major Technology areas at TIAA including Database Management System, Network Engineering, Disaster Recover, and Systems Programming. Joél possesses a Computer Information System BA degree as well as an MBA.
Drop and Transfer Regulations:
Drops: Any drop must be done within the first week. You will receive almost a full reimbursement – $50 will stay with the SBDC to cover hard costs.
Transfer: Anyone wishing to transfer must do so within the first three weeks. The transfer must be for the next upcoming class.